How to Design a Dessert Board Recipe
How to Design a Dessert Board
No need to limit dessert options—provide a beautiful presentation of sweet small bites. The hardest part of this board is preparing the Lemon Curd Cups (and they’re ridiculously easy). Calculate a total 5-6 dessert pieces per guest.
- EASY PREP ITEMS:
- Make Lemon Curd Cups. You’ll need
- Phyllo shells (find them in the freezer case)
- Lemon curd
- Sliced strawberries
- PREPARED ITEMS:
- Pick up a selection of your favorites from our Bakery.
- Assorted macarons
- Metropolitan Market Petite Brownies
- Metropolitan Market Pumpkin Caramel Brownies
- Toffee candy
- Petit fours
- Mini beignets
- Sugarfina Champagne Bubbles candy
- COMPLEMENTARY ITEMS:
- Fresh raspberries
- To make Lemon Curd Cups: Crisp phyllo shells according to package directions. Let cool for 10 minutes. Place 1-2 tablespoons lemon curd in each phyllo cup. Top each with a strawberry slice.
- To assemble the board: Break toffee into smaller pieces. Cut brownies into bite-sized portions.
- Arrange items on tray clusters. Stack some desserts to create varying heights. Lay a few items on their sides for added interest.