Pear Spritz Recipe
Smooth Amontillado sherry and crisp pear cider blend beautifully in this simple, sophisticated holiday sipper. Garnish with a sweet, creamy slice of the Holiday Pear.
- 1 1/2 oz (3 Tbsp) Amontillado sherry
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) pear cider
- 1/2 oz (1 Tbsp) Metropolitan Market Maple Syrup
- 1 dash cardamom bitters
- 1 - 2 oz Champagne or Prosecco
- Metropolitan Market Holiday Pear slice and fresh thyme sprig
- In a tall glass of ice, add Amontillado, pear cider, maple syrup, and bitters. Stir until blended.
- Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with Holiday Pear slice and thyme sprig.
- Cook’s Tip:
- This cocktail offers a great way to use leftover sparkling wine. Or, if you don’t need a whole bottle, get a split (187ml).