Spicy Watermelon Cooler (Frozen Batch Cocktail) Recipe
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks, frozen solid
- 6 ounces tequila
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, gochujang, or other hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup or honey
- flaky finishing salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth and thick. Taste for heat and sweetness, and adjust if needed. Puree again.
- Divide among glasses and garnish with basil leaves. Sprinkle with finishing salt, if desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 75 mg
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 10 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.