Maple Candied Bacon Recipe
- 1 package (10 oz) Metropolitan Market bacon
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with foil or parchment paper. Arrange bacon in single layer on sheet. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or till partially cooked. Remove from oven.
- With paper towels, carefully dab bacon to remove rendered fat. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- In bowl, stir together maple syrup and brown sugar. Spoon half of maple mixture over each slice of bacon. With tongs, turn bacon slices over and cover with remaining maple mixture.
- Return to oven and cook for 15 minutes or until bacon is golden brown, checking every 5 minutes and flipping bacon for even cooking. With tongs, transfer bacon to parchment paper to cool.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 610 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 14 g
Protein: 15 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.