BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
BBQ Baked Beans
Our delicious Hickory BBQ sauce makes a quick and easy recipe to feed a hungry crowd. Serve with your favorite grilled meats and veggies for a classic barbeque side dish.
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 16-oz cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: 4 slices of Metropolitan Market Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a pot or Dutch oven. Add onion and sauté for about minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine and reduce heat to medium low.
- Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, and serve hot.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 830 mg
Carbohydrates: 73 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 25 g
Protein: 11 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.