Oysters with Ginger Ponzu Mignonette Recipe
Oysters with Ginger Ponzu Mignonette
Find ginger ponzu, furikake, and togarashi with Asian ingredients in the grocery aisle. If you are unsure about what type of oysters to get, ask our fishmongers for a seasonal recommendation—they are happy to shuck them for you, too!
- 1 dozen freshly shucked small oysters*
- 2 Tbsp ginger ponzu
- 1 Tbsp finely slivered ginger
- 1 Tbsp furikake (seaweed seasoning)
- Togarashi (Japanese chile blend)
- Drizzle each oyster with 1/2 tsp ginger ponzu. Top with fresh ginger, a sprinkle of furikake, and a dash of togarashi.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodbourne illness.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 12 servings)
Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 110 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Total Sugar: 1 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 5 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.