Cauliflower (No Potato) Salad Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds), cored and cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo or other compliant mayonnaise
- 3 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion or thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons diced, drained dill pickle (naturally fermented preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 - 4 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower on large, rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss and spread evenly. Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until just tender and edges are lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- While cauliflower roasts, combine mayonnaise, eggs, celery, onion, pickle, mustard, vinegar, and dill in a large salad bowl. Gently toss in cooled cauliflower and bacon, if using. Taste. Add more salt, pepper, and vinegar, as desired.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings. Does not include salt and pepper to taste and optional bacon.)
Fat: 35 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 140 mg
Sodium: 480 mg
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 4 g
Protein: 8 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This has been a hit all summer. this has become my go to for potlucks. ”