Healeo Green Drink Recipe
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thick slices
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 stalk kale (any variety), rib removed and leaves roughly chopped
- A few spinach leaves
- 1 apple, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 sprig flat-leaf parsley
- Squeeze of lime
- You can make this juice with either a cold-press juicer or basic blender.
- Cold Press Juicer:
- Process all ingredients, except lime, in order listed. Add lime juice, to taste.
- In the blender pitcher, layer all ingredients in order listed. Process until pureed. You may need to add up to 1/4 cup water to get blender going.
- Enjoy chilled or at room temperature.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 90 mg
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 23 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.