Healeo Green Drink Recipe
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 stalk of kale, roughly chopped
- A few spinach leaves
- 1 apple, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 sprig parsley
- Squeeze of lime
- You can make this juice with either a cold-press juicer or with a basic blender.
- Cold Press Juicer:
- Process all the ingredients, except for the lime, in the order listed in your juicer. Add lime juice, to taste.
- Layer all the ingredients in order in the blender pitcher, and process until pureed. You may need to add up to 1/4 cup of water to get the blender going.
- Enjoy chilled or at room temperature.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 90 mg
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 23 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.