No Cook Pomodoro Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (29 oz) Metropolitan Market Purely Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 4 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 finely chopped medium-size cloves garlic
- 1 lb Metropolitan Market Spaghetti or Linguini pasta
- 1/2 cup toasted bread crumbs or crushed Metropolitan Market Croutons
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, blender, or with an immersion blender, process tomatoes, olive oil, basil, parsley, anchovies, sugar, salt, and garlic until well blended. Reserve.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain.
- Immediately toss hot cooked pasta with tomato sauce mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese. Add extra basil if desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 860 mg
Carbohydrates: 75 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 7 g
Protein: 13 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.