No Cook Pomodoro Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (29 oz) Metropolitan Market Purely Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 4 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 finely chopped medium-size cloves garlic
- 1 lb Metropolitan Market Spaghetti or Linguini pasta
- 1/2 cup toasted bread crumbs or crushed Metropolitan Market Croutons
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, blender, or with an immersion blender, process tomatoes, olive oil, basil, parsley, anchovies, sugar, salt, and garlic until well blended. Reserve.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain.
- Immediately toss hot cooked pasta with tomato sauce mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese. Add extra basil if desired.