Curry 'n' Cauliflower Sandwich Recipe
Curry 'n' Cauliflower Sandwich
This flavorful plant-based sandwich is a great choice for a mid-day protein boost. Using prepared hummus and our curried cauliflower salad (find it in the deli) makes it so easy to put this sandwich together in the morning before you head to work.
- 2 slices dense bread, such as Miche
- 1 Tbsp plant-based mayonnaise
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup curried cauliflower salad from the Metropolitan Market deli
- Optional Toppings:
- Sliced avocado
- Roasted red peppers or tomatoes from Metropolitan Market Olive Bar
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Sprouted pea shoots, microgreens, or thinly sliced red cabbage
- Lay bread flat, and spread hummus on one slice.
- Chop the cauliflower salad and mix with plant-based mayo. Spread it on top of the hummus.
- Layer on any additional toppings you like.
- Place second piece of bread on top and cut in half. Enjoy, or wrap and go.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 810 mg
Carbohydrates: 54 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 6 g
Added Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 13 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.