You Won't Believe It's Vegan Burger Recipe
You Won't Believe It's Vegan Burger
Whether you follow a strict vegan lifestyle or you just want to incorporate more plant-based foods in your diet, you can still enjoy the whole burger experience with ready-to-grill Beyond Meat Burger Patties. Find them in the Metropolitan Market freezer case.
- 4 ready-to-cook plant-based burger patties
- 4 pretzel buns (or your preferred vegan burger bun)
- 1 mashed avocado (you can substitute our own guacamole from the produce department)
- Pickled onion
- 4 slices tomato
- Favorite greens or microgreens
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- Preheat grill or heat a heavy skillet to medium-high heat on the stove. Season patties with salt and pepper. Cook burgers according to package instructions or until desired doneness.
- Place bun halves face down on outer edges of grill for a couple of minutes. Watch closely to gently toast the buns; be careful, they can burn quickly.
- Spread avocado on the bun bottoms and place burger patties on top.
- Top with pickled onion, greens, and tomato. Slather mayo and mustard on bun tops. Enjoy right away!