Plant-Based Burgers on Pretzel Rolls Recipe
Plant-Based Burgers on Pretzel Rolls
Whether you follow a strict vegan lifestyle or you just want to incorporate more plant-based foods in your diet, you can still enjoy the whole burger experience with ready-to-grill Beyond Meat Burger Patties. Find them in the freezer case.
- 4 ready-to-cook, plant-based burger patties
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 pretzel buns
- 1 avocado, mashed with salt
- Your favorite greens or microgreens
- Pickled red onions
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Preheat grill or heat a heavy skillet on stove over medium-high heat.
- Season patties with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook burgers according to package instructions until desired doneness.
- While patties are cooking, place bun halves face down on outer edges of grill. Gently toast for a couple of minutes. Watch closely as they can burn quickly.
- Spread avocado on bun bottoms and place patties on top. Stack greens, onions, and tomatoes on burgers.
- Slather mustard and mayo on bun tops. Enjoy right away!
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 35 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 1720 mg
Carbohydrates: 74 g
Fiber: 9 g
Sugar: 10 g
Protein: 29 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.