BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 16-oz cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: 4 slices of Metropolitan Market Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a pot or Dutch oven. Add onion and sauté for about minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine and reduce heat to medium low.
- Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, and serve hot.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 830 mg
Carbohydrates: 73 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 25 g
Protein: 11 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.