BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 16-oz cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: 4 slices of Metropolitan Market Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a pot or Dutch oven. Add onion and sauté for about minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine and reduce heat to medium low.
- Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, and serve hot.