Grilled Peach, Arugula, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing peaches
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 firm, but ripe, peaches, halved and pitted
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 4 ounces prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 16 ounces fresh-stretched mozzarella or burrata
- 1/3 cup almonds, toasted, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings to preference. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium. Brush peach halves on both sides with olive oil. Grill, turning once, until grill marks develop, about 5 minutes total.
- Place arugula and prosciutto in bowl with vinaigrette. Toss to coat. Transfer to serving platter.
- Slice grilled peach halves into thirds and add to salad. Tear fresh mozzarella or burrata into bite-size chunks. Arrange cheese on salad. Sprinkle salad with almonds, chives, salt and pepper.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 36 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Sodium: 920 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 20 g
Protein: 24 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This recipe is beautiful and delicious. the combinations of smooth and crunchy, warm and cool…great. this will definitely be a summer favorite. ”
“This salad was an instant hit in our home and we would make it again this week if we were not out of peaches. the grilled hot peaches,burrata, prosciutto and the arugula went together perfectly. ”
“Just made this for a bbq at a friend’s house and it was a hit! the mozzarella and peaches make it a nice and full salad - could even be served as a main. ”