Grilled Peach, Arugula, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing peaches
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 firm but ripe peaches, pitted and halved
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 4 ounces (1 package) Metropolitan Market Prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 2 balls Metropolitan Market Fresh-Stretched Mozzarella or burrata
- 1/3 cup almonds, toasted, chopped
- Snipped fresh chives, torn basil, or mint leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium. Brush peach halves on both sides with olive oil and grill, turning once, until grill marks develop, about 5 minutes total.
- To serve, add arugula and prosciutto to the bowl with the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Transfer salad to a serving platter. Slice grilled peach halves into thirds and arrange peaches on salad. Tear fresh mozzarella or burrata into bite-size chunks and arrange on the salad. Garnish with almonds and herbs.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 36 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Sodium: 920 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 20 g
Protein: 24 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This recipe is beautiful and delicious. the combinations of smooth and crunchy, warm and cool…great. this will definitely be a summer favorite. ”
“This salad was an instant hit in our home and we would make it again this week if we were not out of peaches. the grilled hot peaches,burrata, prosciutto and the arugula went together perfectly. ”
“Just made this for a bbq at a friend’s house and it was a hit! the mozzarella and peaches make it a nice and full salad - could even be served as a main. ”