Grilled Peach, Arugula, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing peaches
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 firm but ripe peaches, pitted and halved
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 4 ounces (1 package) Metropolitan Market Prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 2 balls fresh Metropolitan Market Mozzarella or Burrata
- 1/3 cup almonds, toasted, chopped
- Snipped fresh chives, torn basil, or mint leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium. Brush peach halves on both sides with olive oil and grill, turning once, until grill marks develop, about 5 minutes total.
- To serve, add arugula and prosciutto to the bowl with the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Transfer salad to a serving platter. Slice grilled peach halves into thirds and arrange peaches on salad. Tear fresh mozzarella or burrata into bite-size chunks and arrange on the salad. Garnish with almonds and herbs.
Ratings and Reviews
“Just made this for a bbq at a friend’s house and it was a hit! the mozzarella and peaches make it a nice and full salad - could even be served as a main. ”