Salmon Burger Recipe
- 4 ready-to-cook salmon burgers
- 4 artisan burger buns or ciabatta rolls
- 1/2 cup dill or tartar sauce
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- Pickled red onions
- Your favorite greens or microgreens
- Preheat grill or heat a heavy skillet on stove over medium-high heat.
- Cook each burger 2 to 3 minutes per side. The centers should still be a little pink.
- While salmon is cooking, place bun halves face down on outer edges of grill. Gently toast for a couple of minutes. Watch closely as they can burn quickly.
- Slather bun bottoms with dill sauce and place burgers on top. Put more sauce on salmon and top with avocado, pickled onion, and greens.