Northwest Salmon Burger Recipe
Northwest Salmon Burger
In the Pacific Northwest, a delicious salmon burger is a must! Indulge yourself with our housemade ready-to-cook salmon burgers topped with our own dill sauce, avocado, and homemade Quick Pickled Vegetables. You are in for a treat!
- 4 salmon burgers, ready-to-cook
- 4 artisan burger buns (or ciabatta rolls)
- 1/2 cup dill sauce or tartar sauce from the Metropolitan Market seafood department
- 1 avocado, divided into 12 slices
- 1/2 red onion, preferably pickled
- Your favorite greens or microgreens
- Preheat grill or heat a heavy skillet to medium-high heat on the stove. Cook each burger for 2-3 minutes per side or until your desired doneness.
- Place bun halves face down on outer edges of grill for a couple of minutes. Watch closely to gently toast the buns; be careful, they can burn quickly.
- Slather bun bottoms with dill sauce and place burgers on top. Put more sauce on top of salmon and top with avocado, pickled onion, and greens.