Crab Legs with Dipping Sauces Recipe
Crab Legs with Dipping Sauces
For a fun meal or appetizer, warm up crab legs and serve with a dip, or two, or three!
- 3 to 4 lbs crab legs (King, Snow or Dungeness)
- Fill large saute or frying pan to 1/2-inch depth with water; add crab legs, bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and gently simmer for 3 to 4 minutes until just heated-through. Do not overcook.
- Serve with dipping sauce of choice.
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- Dash white pepper
- Blend ingredients together in a bowl.
- 1/3 cup chopped bottled roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Combine peppers and garlic in food processor and process until well minced. Pulse in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp toasted walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine basil, mint, oil, walnuts, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor; puree until smooth. Add Parmesan and pulse until well combined.