Fish Fillets Arrabbiata Recipe
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs fish fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (28 oz) Metropolitan Market Rustic Diced Tomatoes, with liquid
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rub fish with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in one layer in oiled 9 x 13” baking dish. In bowl, combine all other ingredients then pour over and around fish.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- To serve, remove fillets from sauce, pour sauce around.