Halibut with Ginger Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) halibut fillets
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook the halibut fillets for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until done. Remove the fish to a warm serving platter. Cover and keep warm.
- Add butter, tomato, lemon juice, cilantro, ginger, and garlic, to the skillet. Simmer for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the sauce around the halibut fillets and serve warm.
- Delicious with pasta, rice or crusty bread.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 100 mg
Sodium: 160 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 32 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Added some smoked paprika to this and it took it to the next level”
“Absolutely delicious. tried it for the first time 5/9/2018 as a tasting in our proctor store. you must try this tasty and impressive dish. yum.”