Rockfish Fillets with Espresso Rub Recipe
- 4 rockfish fillets (about 4 to 8 oz each)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground pepper
- Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 lime wedges
- Mix together salt, espresso powder, brown sugar, chile powder, and pepper. Sprinkle/rub seasoning onto both sides of rockfish fillets.
- Oil grill/broiler/saute pan; heat over medium-high heat. Cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, just until fish is opaque throughout. Squeeze lime wedges over fillets before serving.