Thai Green Curry Salmon Recipe
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 can (13.5 oz) light coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 4 (6 to 8 oz each) salmon fillets
- In large saute pan over medium heat, cook curry paste in oil for a few seconds, until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, oyster sauce and sugar; bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and gently add salmon fillets to sauce, skin side down, spooning sauce over fillets. Return heat to a simmer.
- Once simmering, cover pan and cook 2 minutes. Turn off heat and let salmon rest 5 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
- Suggested accompaniment: Stir-fried tri-colored bell peppers