Baked Ricotta with Nettle And Ramp Chimichurri Recipe
Baked Ricotta with Nettle And Ramp Chimichurri
Serves 6-8, 8 (1/4 cup)
Warm baked ricotta topped with a unique homemade chimichurri of wild spring nettle leaves and ramps is a lovely spring appetizer.
- 1 package (12 oz basket) whole milk ricotta, such as Bellwether Farms
- Nettle & ramp chimichurri
- Crackers or slices of crusty baguette
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Oil bottom of a small, shallow baking dish or skillet. Invert ricotta into dish.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until warm.
- Remove from oven. Spoon chimichurri over ricotta. Serve warm with crackers or baguette slices.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 21 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Sodium: 115 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 6 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.