Fresh Strawberry Vodka Tonic Recipe
- 8 large fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade, chilled
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 2 (6.8 oz) bottles Fever Tree Lemon Tonic Water
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wheels or small strawberries for garnish
- In a blender, puree strawberries, lemonade, and salt.
- Strain into a pitcher and discard solids.
- Stir in vodka and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a glass, add ice and half a bottle of lemon tonic water. Top with 1/4 of the strawberry-lemonade mixture and sprinkle with black pepper.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 75 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 1 g
Total Sugar: 21 g
Added Sugars: 18 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.