Berries and Cream Ice Box Cake Recipe
- 2 (6 oz) containers raspberries, divided
- 2 (6 oz) containers blueberries, divided
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box (7 oz) Mother Rucker’s Lemon Cookie Brittle
- Set aside 1/2 cup each of raspberries and blueberries.
- In a large bowl, combine cream and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Spread a thin layer (about 1 cup) whipped cream on the bottom of a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Top with a layer of cookies, broken as needed to create a flat layer. Spread another 1 cup of cream on cookie layer. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup each of raspberries and blueberries. Repeat layers, ending with cream on top, just below the top of the pan.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and freeze at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Arrange reserved berries in decorative pattern, alternating colors, on the top. Cut into 1-inch slices and serve.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 28 g
Saturated Fat: 18 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Sodium: 15 mg
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 28 g
Protein: 4 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.