Heirloom Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet Walla Walla onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir gently to combine. Cover and chill for 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Serve with tortilla chips or spooned over grilled steak.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 590 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 5 g
Protein: 2 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.