Summer Tomato Tapenade Recipe
Summer Tomato Tapenade
We can’t get enough of our heirloom tomatoes when they’re in season – so we created this recipe to show them off. Spoon it generously over grilled fish or meat or serve on crostini - it taste’s as good as it looks!
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Walla Walla onion or red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives (from Metropolitan Market Olive Bar), chopped pitted
- 1/4 cup Mama Lil’s Peppers (from Metropolitan Market Olive Bar), drained
- 2 Tbsp parsley or your favorite summer herb, chopped
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Serve over grilled fish, chicken or steak or on top of grilled bread.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Saturated Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 260 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.