Summer Tomato Tapenade Recipe
Summer Tomato Tapenade
We can’t get enough of our heirloom tomatoes when they’re in season – so we created this recipe to show them off. Spoon it generously over grilled fish or meat or serve on crostini - it taste’s as good as it looks!
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Walla Walla onion or red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives (from Metropolitan Market Olive Bar), chopped pitted
- 1/4 cup Mama Lil’s Peppers (from Metropolitan Market Olive Bar), drained
- 2 Tbsp parsley or your favorite summer herb, chopped
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Serve over grilled fish, chicken or steak or on top of grilled bread.