Rustic Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (28 oz) Metropolitan Market Rustic Diced Tomatoes, with juice
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 jalapeño) fresh or canned jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients. Leave for 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Taste, adjust accordingly.
- Keeps for up to a week, covered in the refrigerator.
- Metropolitan Market Purely Crushed Tomatoes can be substituted.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 310 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.