Couscous Salad Recipe
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mint, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 16 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Prepare couscous according to package directions and chill.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice and mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss in the prepared couscous. Dice one of the tomatoes and cucumber; add to the couscous along with the raisins and olives. Toss gently. Transfer the couscous salad to a serving bowl. Chill if made ahead.
- Before serving, slice the remaining tomato and add to the salad along with the avocado.