Holiday Pears with Blue Cheese, Nuts, and Honey Recipe
Holiday Pears with Blue Cheese, Nuts, and Honey
- 2 firm but ripe Metropolitan Market Holiday Pears, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled Rogue River Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Mixed Nuts, Cashews, Almonds or Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- Slice pears, removing cores if desired. Arrange pears on serving plates. Top with cheese and nuts. Drizzle with honey.
- Serve at once.
- HANDLE WITH CARE: Delicate and sweet, the Holiday Pear bruises easily, so it’s important to take care of your pear! Once you get your precious pears home, they’re best enjoyed within 1-3 days, or until they yield slightly to pressure. An easy way to tell? Check the neck! Gently press the area near the stem, looking for a little softness, signaling they’re ready to eat. If you’d like to hold onto the ripeness for a bit longer before eating your pear, just place in the fridge for up to 5 days until you’re ready to enjoy
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 125 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 16 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“I have "made" this several times. the mix of ingredients, flavors, and texture is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. this is a show-stopper dessert that literally takes 3 minutes to prepare, and yet feels so fancy. ”
“Fruit and cheese = heaven ”