Watermelon and Walla Walla Sweet Onion Salsa Recipe
Watermelon and Walla Walla Sweet Onion Salsa
Watermelon is a refreshing alternative to tomatoes in this salsa. Spoon it into fish tacos, scoop it with tortilla chips, or serve over grilled chicken breasts or pork chops.
- 2 cups watermelon, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Walla Walla sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, more or less to taste, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 440 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 4 g
Protein: 2 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This salsa is wonderful!!! a must try for all who loves salsa ”