Ensalada Mixta Recipe
This light, simple salad is a great side for grilled meat.
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1/8 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Flaky salt
- Wash and dry lettuce. Tear into bite-sized pieces. Slice tomatoes into quarters lengthwise. Place lettuce, tomatoes, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil and vinegar to blend. Pour around the sides of the bowl so that it drips down and coats the interior. Sprinkle salt and pepper over everything. Toss the salad to mix well with dressing and seasonings.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 15 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 15 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Fiber: 4 g
Total Sugar: 3 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 2 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.