Kale & Ginger Popsicles Recipe
Kale & Ginger Popsicles
Serves 6 (1/2 cup portions)
Nutrient-rich kale provides vibrant color to these popsicles with added zing from orange juice, pineapple, and a touch of ginger.
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups chopped kale leaves (see Cook’s Tip)
- 3 cups pineapple chunks (about 1 whole pineapple)
- 2 bananas
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 6 servings hydration drops (optional)
- Place ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add sticks, and freeze until firm.
- Cook’s Tip:
- You can substitute spinach for the kale.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Sugar: 16 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.