Teriyaki Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Teriyaki Pumpkin Seeds
Soy sauce and sugar combine to create the teriyaki flavor. Furikake, a dried seaweed seasoning, adds a little extra umami and texture.
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried (see Cook’s Tip)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon furikake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, and oil.
- Add pumpkin seeds; toss well.
- Spread seeds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until toasted to your liking. Sprinkle with furikake and toss before serving.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Remove as much moisture as possible from the seeds. Spread them on a clean, lint-free towel or a double layer of paper towels and pat dry – or place them in a double layer of paper grocery bags with a few paper towels, fold the top closed, and shake to dry the seeds.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: .5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 115 mg
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fiber: 4 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.