Chocolate Toffee Graham Crackers Recipe
Chocolate Toffee Graham Crackers
Makes about 3 dozen large pieces
2022 Holiday Cookie Recipe Contest Winner
Submitted by Amanda G.
"Such an easy recipe, anyone can make it – and it’s quick, too. Seven easy-to-find ingredients. Out of the many things I make during the holidays, this cookie is gone the fastest!" – Amanda G.
Unexpected guests? Last-minute gift needed? Hankering for something sweet? This simple treat is ridiculously easy to assemble and over-the-top delicious!
- 15 whole rectangular graham crackers
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts (or nut of choice), roughly chopped
- Place rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer. Fifteen crackers fit nicely on a 12 x 16-inch pan.
- In a small pot, melt butter over low heat. Add brown sugar and salt. Whisk until smooth and everything is melted together.
- Pour mixture over crackers and distribute evenly. Bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Scatter white and semisweet chocolate chips in stripes over crackers. Return pan to oven for one minute to soften chocolate. Remove pan and smear chocolate with a spatula, swirling both types together. Sprinkle with nuts and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Refrigerate toffee on the baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate hardens. Separate crackers from foil and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week—but it probably won’t last that long!
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 36 servings)
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 65 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 1 g
Total Sugar: 9 g
Added Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 2 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.