Avocado Kim-Cheese Dip Recipe
Avocado Kim-Cheese Dip
Serves 4 to 6
Bring on the heat with this gooey, cheesy avocado dip! Tangy, spicy kimchee and melted Monterey Jack cheese make this snack a surprising standout.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 1 cup spicy napa cabbage kimchee, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on a bias
- Tortillas chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Halve avocados, remove pits, and scoop flesh into a medium bowl. Add cream cheese, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt. Mash everything together. Then, use a whisk to beat until smooth.
- Squeeze out the juice from kimchee and slice into ¼ inch ribbons. Fold in corn and kimchee. Taste and season with additional salt as needed.
- Transfer to a 6-inch baking dish and top with cheese. Bake 20 minutes until melty and golden on edges.
- Garnish with green onions and more sliced kimchee. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (Based on 6 Servings)
Total Fat: 22 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 760 mg
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fiber: 7 g
Total Sugar: 4 g
Added Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 9 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.