4-Ingredient Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces egg noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 1 large carrot, cut into thinly sliced rounds
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of oil. Sauté carrots until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Stir in egg noodles. Lower heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken. Stir until warmed through and serve.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Save the chicken carcass in an airtight bag in the freezer and use later to make rotisserie chicken stock.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Protein: 36 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Fiber: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Sodium: 500 mg
Cholesterol: 145 mg
Trans Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Total Fat: 12 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.