4-Ingredient Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
4-Ingredient Chicken Noodle Soup
Makes 4 QUARTS
Save the slow simmer for the weekend and use this recipe for weeknights when you’re short on time but craving a savory, satisfying bowl of pure comfort!
- 1 large carrot, cut into thinly sliced rounds
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces egg noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of oil. Sauté carrots until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Stir in egg noodles. Lower heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken. Stir until warmed through and serve.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Save the chicken carcass in an airtight bag in the freezer and use later to make rotisserie chicken stock.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 145 mg
Sodium: 500 mg
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Fiber: 2 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 36 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.