Korean BBQ Marinade Recipe
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and rough chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 kiwi, peeled
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, peeled and rough chopped
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced meat, mushrooms, or tofu and marinate 1 hour or up to overnight before cooking.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Added Sugars: 3 g
Total Sugar: 7 g
Fiber: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Sodium: 1840 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Trans Fat: 0 g
Total Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Protein: 5 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.