Caribbean-Style Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
Caribbean-Style Grilled Pork Chops
These pork chops are flavored with bright citrus notes and a hint of smokiness from being cooked on the grill. Serve with Ensalada Mixta, a light green salad, for the perfect summertime meal.
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1 1/2 inches thick (about 4 pounds)
- 4 cups Mojo Marinade
- Place pork chops in a non-reactive dish. Cover with marinade and ensure pork is well-coated. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove pork from refrigerator. Heat one side of grill to high heat. Leave other side off for indirect cooking.
- Wipe excess marinade from chops and place pork on hot side of grill. Allow to cook undisturbed 2 to 3 minutes over direct heat to form grill marks. If you wish to create a hash mark grill pattern, lift chops and rotate 45° halfway through.
- Flip pork over and sear another 2 to 3 minutes. Move pork to indirect heat. Close grill lid. Decrease heat to medium and allow to cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 143°F on a probe thermometer.
- Transfer pork to a platter and allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving. This will allow carryover cooking so pork will reach proper safe temperature of 145°F and keep meat juicy after slicing.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Calories: 570 undefined
Fat: 31 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 215 mg
Sodium: 310 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 66 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.