4-Ingredient Albacore Tuna Stew Recipe
- 4 medium (about 1 lb) Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 jar (24 oz) Metropolitan Market Shakshuka Moroccan-Style Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans Metropolitan Market Albacore Tuna
- 1 cup Manzanilla or Castelvetrano olives, pitted
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with an inch of water. Bring to a boil and stir in one teaspoon of salt. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Return pot to stove and add potatoes, Shakshuka, tuna, and olives. Bring to a simmer. Serve warm. If desired, serve with toasted bread.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 1360 mg
Carbohydrates: 39 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sugar: 11 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 26 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“What a simple yet delicious meal! i had all of the ingredients on hand, but i had a piece of salmon that had to be cooked today. so i sautéed it, removed any stray bones and substituted that for the canned tuna! ”