4-Ingredient One-Pan Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 jars (24 oz) Metropolitan Market Marinara with Basil
- 1 box (8 oz) oven-ready lasagna pasta
- 1 cup ricotta
- In a heavy-bottom skillet, break up and brown sausage. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in jars of sauce and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a simmer.
- Break 10-13 pasta sheets into large pieces and gently stir them into sauce, being sure to fully coat the noodles. Use fewer noodles if you prefer more sauce. Cover and cook on low heat for 12 minutes or until noodles are tender. Every couple of minutes, give the noodles a gentle stir to ensure they don’t stick together.
- Spoon dollops of ricotta over the top of the pasta, cover, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or place in the oven (if you are using an oven-safe skillet) and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is browned and pasta is slightly bubbly.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Sodium: 750 mg
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 6 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 25 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.