4-Ingredient Simple Thai Curry Recipe
4-Ingredient Simple Thai Curry
Pre-cut vegetables from our Produce Department and chicken tenders make this a quick and easy dish to prepare. Serve with rice or roti.
- 1 Tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1 can (4 oz) coconut milk or coconut cream
- 3/4 lb pre-cut chicken breast strips or chicken tenders
- 3/4 lb Metropolitan Market stir-fry vegetable mix
- In a deep skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil, add curry paste (to your taste) and sauté until fragrant.
- Whisk in coconut milk.
- Add chicken and vegetables. Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Cook on low simmer 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 15 g
Saturated Fat: 13 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 370 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 6 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 24 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.