Roasted Rack of Lamb Dijon Recipe
Roasted Rack of Lamb Dijon
- 2 lamb racks, 8 bones each
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- 6 tsp minced garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together mustard, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Rub all over the racks of lamb. Place racks on an oiled roasting pan with the curved or ‘fatty’ side up. Roast (step 2) or cover and refrigerate for a few hours, or up to overnight.
- Adjust oven rack to center position to make room for the lamb. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place lamb in middle of oven and roast for about 12 to 15 minutes per pound (20 to 30 minutes total time) or until instant-read thermometer placed in the thickest part of the meat, not touching the bone, registers 130°F.
- Remove lamb from oven, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 15 minutes. This will make the lamb juicier.
- To serve, cut racks between each bone into chops and serve at once.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 150 mg
Sodium: 510 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 49 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“I like the recipe. the way i kick it up though is i brown a cup of pablo crumbs in 2tbsp oil and press it into the mustard covered meat. bake until 130 @425. rest 10min.”
“This recipe worked very well during thanksgiving last year and will be using again this easter! ”