BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 2 racks baby back or country-style pork ribs (approx. 5 lbs.)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Metropolitan Market Hickory Smoke or Asian Bali BBQ Sauce & Slather (1/2 cup reserved for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Season ribs generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Place, meat side down, in a baking dish large enough to hold the ribs in one layer. Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven, flip and check for doneness; meat should be tender and pull apart from the bone with no effort. Once ready, slather with 1 cup of BBQ sauce. Bake uncovered (or grill) for 5-10 minutes until caramelized. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 30 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 145 mg
Sodium: 810 mg
Carbohydrates: 38 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 22 g
Protein: 41 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.