BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
BBQ Pork Ribs
SERVES 4 TO 6
Ribs take a while to cook, but it’s mostly hands-off time. Just let them roast, low and slow, until you’re ready to sauce ‘em up and give them one last blast of heat before diving in with both hands!
- 2 racks baby back or country-style pork ribs (about 5 pounds total)
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season ribs generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Place ribs in a single layer, meat side down, on prepared sheet pan. Cover with foil and bake 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven, flip, and check for doneness. Meat should be tender and pull apart from the bone with no effort. Once ready, remove ribs and increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Slather ribs with 1 cup BBQ sauce. Bake uncovered (or grill over medium heat) 5 to 10 minutes until caramelized. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 30 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 145 mg
Sodium: 810 mg
Carbohydrates: 38 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 22 g
Protein: 41 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.