Peach-O-Rama Sheet-Pan Pizza Recipe
Peach-O-Rama Sheet-Pan Pizza
In this focaccia-style pizza, sweet peaches are tossed with a touch of balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with our latest obsession, Turkish Urfa Biber chili flakes. These flakes made from sun-dried peppers boast the perfect balance of spice, acidity, and smokiness. Aged goat cheese adds a touch of saltiness that is complemented by prosciutto (optional). Enjoy as an appetizer or as a light meal with a green salad.
- 2 1-lb balls of pizza dough from the freezer section
- 1 Peach-O-Rama peach
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Maldon salt or 1/4 table salt
- 1/4 tsp Urfa Biber chile flakes
- 1 oz aged goat cheese, such as Bonne Buche, or classic Metropolitan Market Goat Cheese
- Basil leaves
- Metropolitan Market Prosciutto
- Thaw pizza dough in fridge overnight or on the counter for 3-4 hrs, following package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 500° F. Grease sheet pan (cookie sheet) and set aside.
- Press the two dough balls together and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Stretch to fill the bottom of the sheet pan. Brush with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, toss onions with 1 tsp olive oil. Spread onions on top of dough.
- Slice peach into 12-16 slices. In the medium bowl, toss peaches with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and arrange on top of onions.
- Scatter basil leaves on pizza and sprinkle with salt and Urfa Biber. Crumble cheese and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 9-15 minutes, rotating every 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Slice and serve. Optional: top with slices of prosciutto.