Metropolitan Market Popcorn Snack Blends Recipe
Metropolitan Market Popcorn Snack Blends
Makes 3 (about ¾ cup) servings.
Have fun with Metropolitan Market Small-Batch Popcorn and try these creative combos to create your own snack mixes that cover the flavor gamut, from sweet to spicy. Our suggestions are just the beginning—we hope you'll be inspired to come up with your own tasty blends!
- HURRICANE POPCORN:
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market Kettle Corn
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds
- 2 Tbsp chopped candied ginger or dried mango
- 2 tsp furikake (Japanese seaweed seasoning)
- seaweed cut into small strips
- CHIPOTLE CHEDDAR POPCORN:
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market White Cheddar Popcorn
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 pinches ground cumin
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios or pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries or cherries
- CHOCOLATE CRACKER JACK:
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market Caramel Corn
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Virginia Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp dried cherries or raisins
- 2 Tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips (or chocolate-covered raisins)
- Hurricane Popcorn: In a large bowl, mix kettle corn, smoked almonds, and candied ginger or dried mango. Transfer to individual serving bowls and top with furikake. Garnish with seaweed, if desired.
- Chipotle Cheddar Popcorn: In a large bowl, mix popcorn, chipotle powder, and cumin. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Gently toss in pistachios and cranberries.
- Chocolate Cracker Jack: In a large bowl, combine caramel corn, peanuts, and cherries or raisins. Sprinkle chocolate on top.