Holiday in New York Sour Recipe
Holiday in New York Sour
Feel like you are in a trendy New York bar without leaving your house with our local make-over of the New York Sour, a gorgeous wine-spiked whiskey cocktail. Seattle distillery Sun Liquor creates a wonderful holiday blend of whiskey, brandy, and rum that works perfectly in this libation.
- 1 Tbsp simple syrup
- 2 oz Sun Liquor Holiday Blend
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Metropolitan Market Red Wine (or 1/2 oz Colheita tawny port)
- Large ice cube (or sphere of ice)
- Place ice cube in a double old-fashioned glass. In a shaker, stir together the simple syrup, Sun Liquor Holiday Blend, and lemon juice. Pour into the glass
- Gently top with a float of red wine or port.
- Bartender's Tip:
- If you don’t have a jigger for measuring, use a tablespoon, which equals 1/2 oz.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 13 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Great holiday cocktail! we used port instead of red wine and i think it benefits from the extra punch of flavor.”