Apple Cup Recipe
In this cocktail made with our barrel selection of small-batch Woodford Reserve Bourbon, apples are the star! Both Metropolitan Market Washington Apple Cider and local, dry hard cider from Seattle Cider Company come together to provide lots of apple goodness. WSU and UW fans agree—this cocktail is a Washington winner!
- 2 oz Metropolitan Market Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- 2 oz Metropolitan Market Washington Apple Cider
- 1 sprig thyme (plus for garnish)
- 1 oz dry hard cider
- 1 large ice cube
- Optional: apple slice
- In a shaker, stir together all ingredients, except the ice and apple slice.
- Place the ice cube in an old-fashioned glass and strain the cocktail into the glass. Rub the rim with the apple slice and add it to the glass along with a sprig of thyme.
- Cook's Tip:
- If you want to slice the apple a couple of hours ahead of time, place slices in a bowl of salted water and refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 9 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Love it. yummy!”