Sausage, Gnocchi, and Kale Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
Sausage, Gnocchi, and Kale Sheet Pan Dinner
For this recipe, you can use fresh ingredients or shelf-stable options: fresh gnocchi and pesto can be found in the refrigerated section near the deli and shelf-stable gnocchi and pesto are available in the grocery aisle with dried pasta.
- 4 mild Italian sausage links (pork or chicken)
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 bunch curly kale, ribs removed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with oiled foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Place sausages on pan and roast on middle rack 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Flip sausages and move to one side of pan. In a bowl, toss gnocchi with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch or two of salt and pepper. Spread across pan. In the same bowl, toss kale with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add to pan.
- Return to oven and roast 7 to 10 minutes or until sausages are cooked through (165°F at center) and gnocchi are hot.
- Spoon pesto over gnocchi and kale and toss gently. Serve warm with sausage.
Ratings and Reviews
“This was so easy and so delicious! will definitely have again!”
“What a an easy and yummy meal! it was a 5 outta 5!”