Sausage, Gnocchi, and Kale Sheet-Pan Dinner Recipe
Sausage, Gnocchi, and Kale Sheet-Pan Dinner
For this recipe, you can use fresh ingredients or shelf-stable options: fresh gnocchi and pesto can be found in the refrigerated section near the deli, and shelf-stable gnocchi and pesto are available on the grocery aisle with dried pasta.
- 4 links Metropolitan Market Mild Italian Sausage, (pork or chicken)
- 1 package gnocchi, (about lb)
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided use
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 bunch curly kale, stems removed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with oiled foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Place sausages on pan and roast on middle rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Flip sausages and move to one side of pan. In a bowl, toss gnocchi with 1 Tbsp olive oil and a pinch or two of salt and pepper. Spread on pan. In same bowl, toss kale with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add to pan.
- Return to oven and roast for 7-10 minutes or until sausages are cooked through (instant-read thermometer should register 165°F at center) and gnocchi are hot.
- Spoon pesto over gnocchi and kale and toss gently. Serve warm with sausage.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 34 g
Saturated Fat: 10 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Sodium: 1130 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 19 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This was so easy and so delicious! will definitely have again!”
“What a an easy and yummy meal! it was a 5 outta 5!”