Meatballs, Broccoli, and Fries Sheet-Pan Dinner Recipe
Meatballs, Broccoli, and Fries Sheet-Pan Dinner
The main components of this meal come straight from the freezer, making it perfect for nights when you need to put something together quickly. Preparation could not be easier, and it’s sure to please even the pickiest eaters!
- 1/2 (26 oz) bag frozen meatballs
- 1/2 (2 lb) bag French fries, frozen
- 1 (10 or 16 oz) package frozen broccoli florets
- Metropolitan Market Hickory Smoked Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with oiled foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Place meatballs, French fries, and broccoli on pan.
- Roast on middle rack, 15 to 25 minutes, until meatballs are hot and fries are crisp.
- Remove from oven. Toss meatballs with barbecue sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 28 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 55 mg
Sodium: 1630 mg
Carbohydrates: 74 g
Fiber: 4 g
Total Sugar: 25 g
Added Sugars: 20 g
Protein: 18 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Thank you! this is a great idea.”