Jerk Shrimp, Peppers, and Pineapple Sheet-Pan Dinner Recipe
Jerk Shrimp, Peppers, and Pineapple Sheet-Pan Dinner
Add four items to your grocery list, and this spicy tropical meal will come together in minutes! Grab sliced peppers and cut pineapple in the Produce Department, and get raw shelled and deveined shrimp in the Fish Market. Find jerk seasoning rub on the grocery aisle near barbecue sauces.
- 1 1/2 lbs raw shrimp, (21-25 or 26-30 count) shelled and deveined
- 3 cups sliced bell pepper, (about 1 lb)
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, (about 3/4 lb)
- 1 Tbsp jerk seasoning rub
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with oiled foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, peppers, and pineapple. Add jerk seasoning and toss gently to coat all ingredients evenly.
- Spread ingredients on pan in a single layer.
- Roast on middle rack for 5 to 12 minutes, just until shrimp are opaque (not translucent) and pink; do not overcook. Serve warm.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 215 mg
Sodium: 1150 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 12 g
Added Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 24 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This was both delicious and incredibly easy. served over basmati rice. this will be in the regular quick week night rotation.”