Hot Honey Drumsticks and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
Hot Honey Drumsticks and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Dinner
The secret ingredient in this satisfying sheet pan meal is a chili-pepper infused honey available on our grocery shelves. It adds delicious sweetness and a touch of heat. You'll find many great ways to use it once it's in your pantry arsenal—try drizzling it on fish, fruit, and pizza (unexpectedly good!).
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons BBQ dry rub
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- hot honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with oiled foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Place drumsticks on pan. Sprinkle one side with 1 1/2 tablespoons BBQ rub. Flip drumsticks and sprinkle with remaining rub. Roast 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from oven, flip drumsticks and move to one side of pan. Spread seasoned Brussels sprouts on other side of pan. Return to oven and roast 15 minutes or until the thickest part of a drumstick (not touching bone) registers 165°F on a probe thermometer.
- Drizzle with hot honey. Serve warm.
- Cook's Tips:
- Drumsticks can be seasoned up to a day ahead for even more flavor. Mix chicken with BBQ rub and refrigerate in a covered container until ready to cook.
- If you have a convection oven, roast on convection setting at 400°F to achieve even browning and crisp skin.