Hot Honey Drumsticks and Brussels Sprouts Sheet-Pan Dinner Recipe
Hot Honey Drumsticks and Brussels Sprouts Sheet-Pan Dinner
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 3 Tbsp BBQ dry rub
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mike’s Hot Honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with oiled foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Place drumsticks on pan. Sprinkle one side with 1 1/2 Tbsp BBQ rub. Flip drumsticks and sprinkle with remaining rub. Roast for 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, toss Brussels sprouts with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from oven, flip drumsticks and move to one side of pan. Spread seasoned Brussels sprouts on other side of pan. Return to oven and roast for 15 minutes or until the thickest part of a drumstick (not touching bone) registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Drizzle with hot honey. Serve warm.
- Cook’s Tips:
- Drumsticks can be seasoned up to a day ahead for even more flavor. Mix chicken with BBQ rub and refrigerate in a covered container until ready to cook.
- If you have a convection oven, roast on convection setting at 400°F to achieve even browning and crisp skin.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Total Fat: 23 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 205 mg
Sodium: 970 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Sugar: 12 g
Added Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 42 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.