Garam Masala Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Garam Masala Roasted Cauliflower
Liven up roasted cauliflower with the warm flavors of garam masala, an aromatic blend of ground spices used in Indian cuisine. Toasted panko adds texture and a little crunch.
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup panko
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss cauliflower with 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp garam masala, and 1/2 tsp kosher salt. Place on a sheet pan—line pan with parchment paper for easy cleanup, if you like. Roast for 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, melt coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and 1 tsp garam masala; stir and cook for a few seconds. Add panko, mix gently, and cook until toasted and golden. Season with salt to taste.
- To serve, place roasted cauliflower in a serving dish and top with toasted panko. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 190 mg
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 3 g
Added Sugars: 1 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“I enjoyed this recipe. the high heat (425°) and the evoo are not a good combination, use regular olive oil. toast the panko with some garlic and coriander.”